Would you like to be able to paint flowers beautifully, but are not sure where to start? Or have you experimented with floral painting and are not happy with the results you are getting?
Unlock your creativity and relax into the meditative world of botanical painting as I guide you step by step through the process of creating a beautiful peony watercolour painting.
This course is aimed at a beginner to intermediate level and will be sent as a download to your email inbox after purchase. The class recording is just over an hour long and the painting will take approx 5 to 6 hours to complete.
In this downloadable course you will get;
- Materials guide and peony flower reference.
- How to sketch a perfect flower shape (even if you can't draw!)
- Mixing colours to perfection.
- How to observe light and shade to create depth.
- Tips and painting techniques to build up form.
"The lesson was great! some brilliant tips and a really clear, informative step by step guide"
Gemma Mundy -UK